- Registration is not considered complete until payment information is received, policies are signed and all waivers are submitted.
- Camp sizes are limited, therefore registration is taken on a first-come-first-serve basis in the order of which they are received.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to cancel, combine or alter camps if minimum class registration is not met.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to place a student in a specific camp, to ensure appropriate skill level and class size.
- It is the family’s responsibility to keep their family file up to date with all phone, email, emergency contact, billing information & child’s allergies/ medical concerns/ special needs, etc.
FEES & PAYMENTS
- Camp payments are due in full upon registration, and are non-refundable.
- All fees are subject to 13% HST.
- Cheques will not be accepted for camp enrolment.
- If a credit card payment is declined, a 5-day grace period will be placed during which point the client must settle their balance. If payments have not been made within the 5-day grace period, a $25 late fee will be charged, or students may lose their spot in camp.
- All fees are non-refundable. Once a camp registration is received, the family is finically committed to that camp, and withdrawals/ refunds will not be permitted, regardless of whether the payment is yet to be charged.
- Missed camp days will not be made up. Cancellations due to illness/ injury will require a dated physician’s note, and will be dealt with on a case-to-case basis.
- Classes cancelled by The Cornerstone Studio due to Acts of God are non-refundable. Other cancellations made by The Cornerstone Studio will be made-up or credited appropriately.
- All student drop offs and pick ups will be done either at the studio or at Moncur Park. Parents will be notified of the daily drop off and pick up location prior to camp.
- Students must be picked up at the end of camp on time. Students who are picked up late from their class more than once will be charged a late pick up fee.
WHAT TO BRING
- Students must arrive at camp with only 1 bag, containing all of their belongings. Bags must fit inside each students’ designated cubby.
- Campers must arrive to camp wearing comfortable clothing to move in, with sunscreen already applied. As we will be moving outside numerous times throughout the day for classes, sunscreen will not be applied by staff during the morning, but will be reapplied once in the afternoon.
- Campers need to bring the following to each day of camp:
- A peanut/ nut free lunch + snacks. Please avoid packing packaged items/ containers that are difficult for your child to open without assistance.
- 1 change of comfortable clothing
- A refillable water bottle *The drinking fountain will be off limits.
- A hat
- Sunscreen *Preferably spray on, to limit hands on application.
- Their own yoga mat or towel (for classes at the park).
**For sanitary reasons, students will not be permitted to bring ipads, toys or other screens/ objects from home to camp. Phones must be kept in students’ bags for the duration of camp.