- Bookings for personal training or small group sessions can be made in advance, in person, by phone during office hours, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, pending trainer and instructor availability.
- Bookings are not considered complete until payment is received, registration forms are signed and all waivers are submitted.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to cancel classes at any time.
- The Cornerstone Studio reserves the right to decline re-enrolment.
- It is your responsibility to keep the ofﬁce up to date with all phone, email, emergency contact and billing information.
Fees and Payments
- Payments for personal training and small group sessions are due in full at the time of the booking.
- All fees are subject to 13% HST.
All fees are non-refundable. Cheques cannot be accepted for personalized classes.
- If a credit card payment is declined, a 5-day grace period will be placed during which point the client must settle their balance. If payments have not been made within the 5-day grace period, a $25 late fee will be charged.
- All personal training and small group training cancellations must be made a minimum of 48-hours prior to appointment start time. Cancellations must be made through administration. Notifying the trainer directly is not considered a valid cancellation. Cancellations can be done in person or by phone only during office hours. Cancellations made by voicemail are not valid. Cancellations made outside of office hours must be made by email to email@example.com. Cancellations made less than 48-hours in advance will not be credited.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Missed classes will not be made up.
- Cancellations due to illness/ injury will require a dated physician’s note, and will be dealt with on a case-to-case basis.
- Classes cancelled by The Cornerstone Studio due to Acts of God are non-refundable.
- Other cancellations made by The Cornerstone Studio will be made-up or credited appropriately.